Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, it’s my pride and joy. I’ve selected a few posts below I think you’ll like, and narrowed down my favourite topics. If you’d like to know more about me, check out my page, otherwise sit back, grab a brew (or a G+T), and enjoy my life’s work.
My favourite topics
I made a video of my July 14-June 15
Kind of makes me want to cry, with joy and a touch of nostalgia too
10 posts for every type of reader
1. My favourites: What is Cuba Really Like? Busting the Tourist Myth
2. Most popular: 11 Awesome Ways to Sneak Alcohol into Festivals
3. Most useful: How to Avoid Festival Toilets in 8 Simple Ways
4. Most personal: We Broke Up. So What’s Next?
5. Best photographs: 31 Photos Guaranteed to Make You Want to Visit Tallinn
6. Best video attempt: 9 Weird Things to Do in Tokyo
7. Most nostalgic: A Year of Solo Travel: Mad, Sad, Crazy and Ridiculously Fun
8. Best for travel bloggers: Thinking About Starting a Travel Blog? Go For It!
9. Most controversial: Should Girls With Cellulite Wear Shorts?
10. Strangely popular: Songs About Lions
You can check out my travel bragging page to see where I’ve been,
or my plans for 2015 to see where I’m going,
and you might as well check out my life, travel and blogging goals for the next year too.
I love to hear from my readers so feel free to contact me if you have any questions, queries or just fancy a chat.
Hope you enjoy my blog!