I did some pretty weird things in Tokyo – the possibilities were one of the main reasons I wanted to visit the city. Every day there was something new to see on the Tokyo streets and you’re guaranteed to find the weird even if you’re not looking for it.
I was looking for it though – see video above – and here are 9 of my favourites I’d recommend you enjoy too…
- The Robot Restaurant in Shinjuku
- The 7-Floor M’s Sex Shop in Akihabara
- A pachinko arcade – everywhere!
- A Purikura photo booth in Harajuku
- A sumo wrestling match in Ryogku
- The Maid Café in Akihabara
- Stay at a Capsule Hotel
- Get your fortune told at a temple
- Visit Tokyo Disneyland