Vickyflipfloptravels.com is a four-year-old travel and festival blog for anyone who wants to make the most of the time they have to travel. From weekends, to weeks, fortnights and long term travel.
Follow me to see how you can afford, arrange and enjoy the best holidays and festivals in the world.
– Unique users per month: 60,000+
– Page views per month: 100,000+
– Facebook: 3,500+
– Twitter: 19,200+
– Instagram: 5,100+
– YouTube: 100k views+ / 400 subscribers
About the blog
– Jan 16-June 16
My readers are 60/40% female and 45% are in the 25-34 age bracket. They’re interested in movies, travel, employment, entertainment, apple products and music. They have money! Over 38% of my readers are from the UK, 18% from the USA, 7% from Estonia and 7% from Australia. Many of my readers are from Canada, Ireland and Germany too.
Almost 75% of my readers use desktop, 18% use tablets and 9% read my blog on their mobile.
I’ve worked with some of the most popular brands in travel, both in house and on a contract basis under a few different guises. I have extensive experience as a Content Editor for HostelBookers.com and as Content and Social Media Manager for gapyear.com.
Press trip report
Take a look at my YouTube videos for Visit Costa Rica and Visit Florida too.
Available for hire
If you’re working on any exciting projects, I can help with the following:
- Blogging advisor
- Social media consultant
- Campaign creator
- eBook consultant
- Travel advisor
- Content creation
- Destination marketer
- Festival marketer
7 proud moments from the last 3 years
1. Featured on the Daily Mail Online homepage for my 50 Breakfasts Around the World article for HostelBookers.com. It was also previously featured on the front of Reddit.com.
2. Published the Easy Social Media for Hostels eBook.
3. Created a video for Saint Lucia’s St James’s Club Resort Hotel with 5500+ views.
4. Successful delivery of the gap year promotional campaign ‘I’m a Backpacker, Get Me in There’ with Visit Gold Coast. Created the competition and hosted the three finalists in Australia.
5. Was featured on the President of Estonia’s Facebook page because he liked my YahooTravel.
6. Launched the successful Travel Blogger High series helping 100s of bloggers worldwide to achieve their blogging goals.
7. Served as a judge for the Havana Club Gap Year competition in Havana, alongside Ben Southall (winner of Best Job in the World).
So if you fancy working together on a short or long term basis, just get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use this…