If you want to travel Canada, but you don’t have the friends / money / driving skills / wits / to do it alone, then I can strongly recommend the Mountie Tour with Trek America.
You’ll get a bunch of people to travel with, a set route decided from years of experience, and the safety and security of an internationally renowned company guiding the way. I went to Canada with Trek America last month and had an incredible time, I could probably think of 50 reasons why you should do the Mountie trip with them, but here are just 20 to persuade you.
So as well as the awesome friends, cool route and safety aspect, if you go to Canada with Trek America, you’ll also get the following…
1. Insider info on the best spots in Western Canada to take photos
2. Time to explore incredible views like this
Watch my video on YouTube for the full story!
And subscribe for the latest updates…
3. The opportunity to walk in icy glacial waters
4. To meet instant lifelong friends
5. Expert lessons in S’mores making
6. The chance to canoe one of the most famous lakes in the world
7. Some peaceful ‘me’ time staring at rivers
8. You’ll learn new skills (knifing a cork out)
9. You’ll remember the value of team work
10. You get to drink Champagne on top of a waterfall
11. You can say you’ve been to Canada
12. The chance to camp at a saloon
13. This waterfall though…
14. You get to ride in a helicopter! ($$)
15. And hike a glacier to take pics of ice
16. The views are just INCREDIBLE
18. You will actually WANT to get up and walk to explore
19. Your days are filled with AMAZING activities
20. Epic sunsets, eh?
Canada with Trek America looks pretty awesome, right?
More on Canada